Thursday, 19 September 2013

Centurion - WIP

I've just finished fixing the mesh on this bad boy. The shin and foot are done so I could request some sample prints from a new printer to see if I can get a better surface finish. The rest still needs joints and details but the heavy lifting (making a good soild mesh has been done)

I'm still working on where to separate the AC arm to give a strong joint given its a lots of levered weight hanging out there. I've made 6 barrel types but chances are due to costs I'll only keep 3 and they will slot into the forearm. Its likely the head and the shoulder shield will have to be separated because the fins will be too fragile for casting as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment