Monday 3 July 2023

Hello transmission in coming – dropships in bound

 Hello is any one receiving this we have Dropships inbound 

Deathtical DropShip Display Case

It's been a while since I made anything but I'm back and I'm bringing something cool. I started this in 2018 walked away from it then finished the model in 2023.







What do we have? Well a comparable Confederate dropship for tabletop scale. It can be printed as a free standing half or any number of configurations. Working door, ramp, turrets and crane. Pre-marked drilling point for lights. Every visible surface is loving detailed.

What you see is a dry assembled drop ship I haven't glue anything yet because I wish to paint it so if something looks like its a bit wobbly or has a gap that's probably why.

You mentioned light Yes! I have had it in mind when designing here's my experiments on a older test print version (didn't want to drill into my latest one) 


And some video


If you want to print this yourself here's the link and please spread the word or show me your results

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-deathtical-dropship-display-case-304975


1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I tried the link but it didnt work for me. Are you still allowing people to look at the model?

    ReplyDelete