Wednesday 26 December 2012

Falling abit behind on painting

Best layed plans an all that I didn't finsihed the IIC yet as planed. I tend not to like to show working in progress of paint jobs (like most artists) because it only really comes together once it has all the stages complete.

However I have all the paint on, ready to be distressed, highlighted, decaled, weathered and to finish the laser lenses. To give you an idea on how much is left to do I'm about 50% of the way through.


Its a marmite paint job I know, my wife says its a Barbiebot. But I'm sticking to my guns on this Jade Falcon scheme the colours will tone down once distressed. You might remember I lifted the painted job from the MWO colouring thread. Tweaked the pink to pastel purple to give my falcons a flavour of the old Strikers cartoon (they loved clanners in purple in that show).

The keen eyed will notice I've kept the under slung Medium lasers on the arms. I know the IIC doesn't have them but I wanted to show off the arms as I made them so forgive me some artist licence.

2 comments:

  1. Hey smtk,

    How can I contact you about buying a Hunchback?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello You can find my email address on the top of the front page

      Delete