Monday 11 April 2016

A parking lot of Zombicide cars :D


Its a nice change to finally cast something that I can get everything done in a day!

2 cruisers, 1 sheriffs, 1 taxis and 2 challengers for myself and a set cars each for my boys.

One of the C'Vics wing mirrors broke whilst taking it out the mould. so rather than bin it going to smash it up some more and make some scenery out of it

There also a spare challenger which I'm sorely sorely tempted to turn into this;


I really enjoyed playing APB for a while (before things got bad) and many good memories rocking up in these mad max interceptors.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    sell junk car

    ReplyDelete